To think that I finally found a system and software to help me with internet marketing. It makes me chuckle, because a few days later there appears something which seems even better.
Most of what I have tried fall say short of expectations. It seems that a person doesn't really know what they are getting
without purchasing and downloading what is offered. Some of these systems did not match
my web hosting, others led me to think that I was getting functional software but ended up being mainly instructional, and there was a time when I bought what seemed to be a useful tool for my website but it turned out to be abnormally large and I couldn't re-size it proportionately.
My latest disappointment offered hope for a high volume of traffic to my site. I was stunned as what hit me before I could open up the software was a bombardment of Up-Sells, one after another. It made me realize that I was stuck in a deep groove of making a mistake again.
Fortunately, I've gotten off this rocky road of disaster. That road was filled with lures of miracles, and endless viral streams of profit. Practical alternatives, hints, and suggestions turned me in the right direction.
I'll happily share them with you at:
baitcastfishing.com/internet-marketing
These ideas turned me around, and when they do the same for you, share the joy and help others, too!
Fortunately, I've gotten off this rocky road of disaster. That road was filled with lures of miracles, and endless viral streams of profit. Practical alternatives, hints, and suggestions turned me in the right direction.
I'll happily share them with you at:
baitcastfishing.com/internet-marketing
These ideas turned me around, and when they do the same for you, share the joy and help others, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment